- We Cut Goats, Lambs, Hogs & Beef then
wrap them in Vacuum Seal (3yr Freezer life)
- Please call with your cutting instructions with-in 24-48hours after your animal has been slaughtered.
- We will be limiting farm kill animals from May 15th – July 15th to make room for the large number of fair animals we have been receiving the last 2 years.
The cooler & freezer needs to be completely empty Memorial Weekend and 4th of July Weekend. Please make sure you Pick up your meat ASAP during the Summer . Late/Storage Fees will Be strictly enforced. (Meat over 14days completed is $25 per week per animal….meat over 60days will be disposed of)
- NO Farm Kill Hogs May 15th-June 5th
NO Farm Kill Beef May 15th-June 5th
Updates as needed depending on animals received from
Dixon & Sacramento Fair.
- No Farm Kill Hogs June 20th -July 20th
No Farm Kill Beef June20th-July 20th
Updates as needed depending on Alameda and State Fair
NO Self Kills.
Call a Ranch Butcher to schedule a slaughter.
Posawon Ranch 916-684-2271 Elk Grove, CA (hogs only)
LONG Ranch Inc 209-823-5515 Manteca, CA (hogs only)